PAPIERNICZENI Monolit Undated Weekly Planner in Black
Discover the unique appeal of the Monolit Planner! Its subtly embossed monolithic shape mysteriously beckons. An exquisite choice for those with an eye for architectural minimalism.
This undated planner lets you begin your plan anytime, and allows for pauses in between. 54 weeks of plans are bound by a sturdy graphite cover crafted from durable cardboard with a soft, natural texture and flaps to stay organized. The A5 size offers convenience without sacrificing space and features warm white pages of fountain pen friendly paper. The special binding lets you lay the planner completely flat for ease of use.
Please note that this product will ship out from late November. You will receive an order confirmation upon purchase and a shipping notification will be sent when the order is ready to be dispatched. Contact us for further inquiries.
Read on for more details, or view the Specifications tab of the product listing.
The Monolit Undated Weekly Planner Features:
- Interior: Yearly, and weekly planner spreads, with dot grid pages for notes
- 200 pages of 100gsm FSC certified paper
- Layflat binding for easy of writing
Main Planner Pages (all undated):
- A yearly calendar overview of 12 months across 6 pages.
- A weekly planner spread 1 page (1 page per week for 54 weeks).
- A blank dot grid page next to each weekly planner spread for notes (80 dot grid pages in total).
- Papelote Elastic Pen Loops
- Mark's Tous Les Jours Brass Ballpoint Pen in Black
- Octaevo Metal Bookmarks
- Yamama Sticky Notes
- Poi Co. Hexagon Stickers
PAPIERNICZENI designs beautiful notebooks, planners, and calendars, known for their simple shapes, premium materials and meticulous craftsmanship. The company is dedicated to providing a delightful experience for handwriting on paper, making even the mundane tasks of life a joy!
A5 (16.5 x 21.5 cm)
CARDBOARD COVER, FSC CERTIFIED PAPER
EMBOSSING DETAIL ON COVER, UNDATED WEEKLY & MONTHLY PLANNER, INTERNAL POCKET, LAYFLAT BINDING
100GSM WARM WHITE PAPER
DOT GRID PAGES
|PAGE COUNT||200 PAGES|